Friday, December 12, 2008
Disaster of a dream
So last night I awaken in a panic from a horrible dream. I dreampt that California was being sucked into the ocean. Slowly enough that we could get away, but still, it was being eaten!! Needless to say that I was in a panic to get everyone and everything ready to leave. Because people were fleeing we weren't able to drive which was a problem. We would have to walk, I didn't have a bag packed for the babies and I felt like I was going to drop dead trying to make sure we had everything to survive. I finally got it all together and then realized that we had to get our 72hr kits (which thanks to my parents, we have.) So we were pretty much in a bad situation and on top of it trying to figure out how we were going to carry everything and everyone. Needless to say I woke up very worried and concerned that I needed to get things in order...NOW! I would encourage everyone to do the same. I thought I was ready, but as I went through the motions in my dream I realized I wasn't. The time will come and we need to be ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment