Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm so embarrased

I've always thought of myself as lets say...good at staring without making it obvious. It's human nature to be curious of things that are different. Well the people who live next to us have a garage sale every single weekend. So this morning I went to take the laundry to the laundry room and I saw a guy that had that disease where he has hair covering his face. Well, I tried not to be obvious and I went to get a second look to be sure of what I saw, not to stare. Anyway...I thought "well I'll just go look at our car out front that we're selling and take a glance as I walk past." Well he just happened to be getting into his car which was by ours and I froze. I ended up looking at him, turning around, and walking back to the house. Poor guy, he knew I was looking at him. I'm such a jerk!

No comments: