HELP!
I will be adding pics soon, but I just want to say with some things I am not my mother's daughter. She has great taste and can see colors that go together perfectly. I on the other hand do not do that so well.
MY HOUSE IS BORING!!!
I can't take it any longer. After 7 years of marriage I've finally reached the point where I don't want a boring house any more! I want something that says I live here. Something that says I have kids and a life. Something that says I'm really not as boring as my house looks. My living room makes me crazy to look at it. The kitchen is so ugly! I need help picking some colors to bring some life to this place.
I was thinking something along the lines of red blue and yellow for the living room and greens for the kitchen.
These colors are in my couch cusions too.something like this but a lighter shade

my landlord said I can paint, but nothing dark because it's too hard to paint over. I think I'll leave the red for the curtains in the living room.
Anyway, tell me what you think.
2 comments:
I totally agree! I like warm colors like browns and tans and then accent in like sage green or a softer color. I'm not brave at all to paint but Rachel just painted Abby's room lime green and hot pink and it looks awesome! good luck! Post pics when you finish! Or any pics for that matter lol!
Those are way cute colors! I know its so hard to choose. We just painted our new place this really pretty tan called poco its through Kwal paint and then I did Abbys room a fun bright green. Great color scheme they go really well together!! Tans are always fun to and so neutral and warm feeling. Good luck it will look good whatever you choose :)
Post a Comment