Monday, October 26, 2009

Duncan Punkin

Although I do have to admit that at some point this year I thought Duncan was retarded it turns out he's not! We had his speech evaluated and it turns out he's fine. He actually has been speaking a little more clearly every week since we've been here, but for a while I was worried. I especially love it when he calls Evie "EE" and Analia, "Yella". Although he has taken to crying obnoxiously loud when he doesn't get what he wants, he's overall a good little boy still. I can't believe he'll be three in a little over a month. Although he can't wait until he gets to go to school and ride the bus, he has been pretty helpful and happy at home with me and Evie. He loves his baby sister so much it makes my heart melt. I foolishly don't have any pics of him lovin' on her and will promptly correct that mistake. In the mean time here are some pics of him:

I love this pic of him. A couple weeks ago it was raining when Kai's bus came and Duncan decided he wanted to go with me. Although it's a crappy camera phone picture I absolutely loved it!




Papi and Duncan watching the fireworks this past 4th of July. He really enjoyed them this year.



He is in love with his Geotrax and when he's lucky mommy sets it up for him in the living room where there's enough room for all of the track. His new obsession is making his trains crash.


Here he's rearranging so they can crash. It amaizes me how long these can hold his attention.


He also is in love with helping me cook and watching Super Why on PBS. Since we don't have real cable I'm glad that he'll settle for that. He likes it so much in fact, I think we'll have a Super Why birthday party for him this year.

No comments: